Facebook is one of the best way to connect with people. Millions of active users are using Facebook every day, Facebook is also giving new features to its users day by day. Before a month Facebook added new features to go live on Facebook that is now available to everyone. But some of you may not know how to go live on the Facebook page and profile. Here is the solution to your problem.
Facebook is a giant social networking platform that is used by millions of users a day and one of them is you or me with the world of facebook is getting closer and closer than now with Facebook world live look smaller because we can see it Which happens in another part of Mundo in real time. Like going live on youtube is very difficult, but on Facebook you will live can do all over the world no matter whether he / she is educated or not.
How To Go Live In Facebook Profile:
If you want to go live and broadcast in facebook profile follow below steps:)
1) First Open the facebook application and go to your profile.
2) Click on “Status” to see more options.
3) Then you will see the ‘Go Live‘ icon. Tab To Start Began The Process To Live.
4) Now, you will see your camera has been opened with options to establish privacy.
5) Add a live video description so people know what the video is about.
6) Once everything is done, adjust the camera to the best angle and play live.
7) Then the countdown started after your live stream will begin.
8) If you want to stop the live broadcast, click “done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How To Go Live In Facebook Fan Page:
If you want to go live and broadcast in facebook page follow below steps:)
1) First, open the Facebook application and open the page where you want to ‘Go live’.
2) Then touch Status to see other options.
3) Now, you can see the new icon Live. Cap it to be the process of going live on Facebook.
4) Your camera will then open and the privacy option will also appear.
5) Add the description of video.so your follower can know what the video is about.
6) Now, adjust the camera to the best angle and then click Tab on Go Live.
7) After the countdown began and your live stream will begin.
This is the only method to go live on Facebook profile and page. I hope this article helps you to go live on facebook. If you like this post please share this post with your friends and please join us on Social Network.