Here is the Top 10 Most Beautiful Indian TV Serial Actresses.
10. Rashmi Desai – Rashami Desai (also Rashmi) is an Indian television actress. She is best known for playing the role of Tapasya Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore in the popular television soap opera, Uttaran on Colors. She has acted in many B grade movies before shifting to television. She has also acted in Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri and Bhojpuri movies. She has also bagged many accolades mostly for Uttaran. She was a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 in 2012. She is currently playing the role of Preeti (Icchadhari Naagin / Daayan) in Adhuri Kahaani Hamari.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashami_Desai
9. Kritika Kamra – Kritika Kamra (pronounced born 25 October 1988) is an Indian television actress.One of the most popular television actress, she is best known for playing the roles of Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Dr. Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.Alongwith this, she has been a part of many television fiction shows and reality shows as well. She was seen in fiction shows such as Reporters and reality shows like Zara Nachke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and she has also hosted shows like MTV Webbed 2.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kritika_Kamra
8. Deepika Singh is an Indian television actress.Singh made her debut in the Star Plus series Diya Aur Baati Hum playing the role of Sandhya who is a fun-loving, spirited young girl who aspires of becoming an IPS Officer, but due to some strained circumstances, she ends up getting married to a sweet shop owner, who supports her in her journey. Before her television debut she has worked for a Punjabi song album
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepika_Singh
7. Madirakshi Mundle -Madirakshi Mundle is the new face of Indian film industry. She hails from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. She has made her acting debut with 2015 Telugu film ‘Ori Devudoy’, which did not do well at the box-office. She is currently seen in Star Plus’ popular serial Siya Ke Ram opposite Ashish Sharma.
Source – http://www.filmyfolks.com/celebrity/tellywood/madirakshi-mundle.php
6. Avika Gor – Avika Sameer Gor ( born 30 June 1997) is an Indian film and television actress. Her big break was in the show Balika Vadhu as the young Anandi. She was working in Sasural Simar Ka. Gor made her debut in Tollywood with Uyyala Jampala.She is scheduled to debut in Kannada cinema in actor-director Kishan Shrikanth’s Care of Footpath 2.Gor has modeled for the kids fashion brand Gini & Jony.Her mother tongue is Gujarati.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avika_Gor
5. Surbhi Jyoti -Surbhi Jyoti is an Indian television actress. She is known for her five roles in the TV series Qubool Hai
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surbhi_Jyoti
4.Jennifer Winget – Jennifer Winget (born 30 May 1985) is an Indian actress. She has appeared in many Indian tv shows.She won the Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress Critics for her leading role in the Star Plus romantic series Saraswatichandra. Eastern Eye placed her at 21st position on its list of World’s Sexiest Asian Women for 2012.It was reported that Winget threw some tantrums on the sets of Saraswatichandra.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Winget
3. Drashti Dhami – Drashti Dhami is an actress, model and dancer. She is recognized for her roles in the shows Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drashti_Dhami
2.Divyanka Tripathi – Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian actress who works in the Hindi television industry. Establishing herself as one of the most popular actresses in the industry, she rose to fame by playing a dual role in Zee TV’s serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for which she won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in the drama category. Later, she garnered the Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role for portraying the character of Dr. Ishita Bhalla in Star Plus’s soap opera Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divyanka_Tripathi
1. Paridhi Sharma – Paridhi Sharma is an Indian television actress. She began her acting career in 2010 with the Indian soap opera Tere Mere Sapne on Star Plus.She portrayed, and is best known for the role of Jodha Bai in historical drama, Jodha Akbar .
Source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paridhi_Sharma
Editorial Staff is control by Indesk team.
your contact form and registration form is not working
kindly fix it asap as i am looking forward to do a guest post on your blog
thanks for your comment. We have fix the problem. You can submit your post from the link: http://indesk.net/submit-post/
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
2016 - 2017 Powered By Wordpress & Indesk Team