The only way fund could be withdrawn from Payoneer was using the MasterCard at ATMs.
Recently, Payoneer added a transfer to my Bank Account feature. Now, funds can be transferred to your local bank account albeit after a few days of transfer initiation.
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below!
- Log in to Payoneer
- From the main menu, select Withdraw and then To Bank Account
– Have you added your bank account yet? Click + Add new under the To field and fill in your bank details. Our team will review and verify your info (this takes a few business days) and we’ll send an email when you are all set to withdraw funds
- In the From drop-down box, select the currency balance or card you want to withdraw funds from
- In the To drop-down box, select the bank account you want to withdraw funds to
- In the Withdrawal Amount field, enter the amount you want to withdraw (You will see your total available balance and the min/ max withdrawal amounts)
- In the Description field, enter a short description of the withdrawal. (This is a mandatory field)
- Review your info and click Next.
- Fill in the details in the Security Confirmation page and click Finish
That’s it! You will receive an email confirmation after completing the withdrawal and your funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days. Here’s a video to walk you through the process. For more information, please read the FAQs for our Withdraw to Bank service.